“I do not have a healthy immune system and struggle with allergies, asthma and many female related issues. About 8 years ago a doctor told me that I had alopecia (a disease where the body starts attacking hair follicles). After extensive blood work analysis I still had no answers and felt uneasy about still not having any hair. I pursued many different medical avenues. I did allergy testing, endocrine treatments, visited many dermatologists and meet with 2 homeopathic doctors. After being told different stories by each doctors and prescribed many different medications and supplements, I felt like I was on a rollercoaster and ultimately never felt right.
I was skeptical when my physician finally referred me to another “doctor”, but Dr. Coates goes far beyond another doctor because of her naturopath background and diverse techniques. From the second I stepped into Dr. Coates office I felt like she cared about getting to the bottom of my health issues instead of prescribing another pill to quick-fix to the situation. She started by using the Body Scan machine to read how my organs reacted to the medicine I was on. She then explained what natural supplements would create a balance in my body instead. It was an eye opening experience to see how my body “talked” to the machine and how she knew exactly what to do to start changing my body chemistry. She mentioned some reasons for the hair loss and informed me about the Block diet.
I feel like a new person and understand how to eat the right kinds of proteins, fats, and carbs in organic foods after her explanations. She also gave me a workout routine to compliment the “diet”. She has analyzed blood and explained the results in terms I can understand, and works very hard to collaborate with any doctors she feels necessary to get the best results specific to me. The BRT treatment has helped my menstrual cycle some and look forward to continue the process.
I could go on and on about the amazing changes I have felt and seen in my body since meeting with Dr. Coates. I appreciate the fact that Dr. Coates was motivated to become a naturopath due to her health issues. I trust her and know she understands what it takes to truly feel better after struggling with health herself. She is experienced in so many different techniques so she is bound to find something that will work for anyone that steps in her door. She is a very amazing “doctor” who cares about you as a person and makes you feel like you are her only client. Thank you Paulette for your dedication and hard work to fixing me up!
Some things Paulette has done for me:
- Opened my eyes to a life changing diet
- Offered a workout program specific to my body
- Practiced Body Restoration Treatments to assist my menstrual cycle
- Stabilized my hair from falling out
- Created a supplement program to meet all of my body’s needs
- Worked collaboratively with my physician about any altered medicine/supplements
- Spent many hours reading blood work and my body’s organs
- Tested for food allergies
- Communicated regularly by answering all of my questions in a timely manner
- Talked about my all around well being
- Celebrated with me any positive changes to this point
- Given me a piece of mind
- Not given a quick fix cover up like other doctors
- Used the Body scan machine to prove the possibilities of changing my life
- Cared about me as a person no just another patient.
Thank you Dr. Coates for helping me to feel so much better in so many ways! You are a blessing!”